HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! I can't wait to get off work and see the kiddies coming around to trick or treat. I love seeing what some creative parents have come up with.
I love So What Wednesday so much here lately. I think about stuff during the week to write about. I'll find myself doing something and thinking "you shouldn't have done that." But then I think... "SO WHAT!!!! Oh!! I'll put that on the list for Wednesday!!" You should seriously go over to Shannon's page and see what all these other hilarious ladies say so what to on Wednesdays.
- I haven't posted in a while. I finally got my grad school application in!!! And my grad class homework for the week done. First things first. Priorities.
- I give people advice I don't take myself. Do as I say, not as I do.
- I dressed up as a bank robber for work today. All black everything. Black toboggan. Black mask. And a bag with a dollar sign on it. I made it last nite at 9:30 in about 15 minutes just so I could wear this toboggan to work. Ha!
- I spread myself too thin this week. We're going on a road trip this weekend and I have to get everything packed for us, get the dog packed up and to my parents' house, trick or treating, laundry, and somewhere in there, I thought it'd be smart to volunteer to make some prizes for my mom's bunco party on Monday. Somehow, I've gotten 2 of the 3 prizes I committed to done! Placemats and two hand towels!
- I have a pumpkin. It was only $1.99. But I've run out of time to carve it before the trick or treaters come tonite!!! Wahh!
- Hope yall have a happy Halloween :)