Wednesday, September 19, 2012

So What Wednesday

Oh.  Hi.  Its time for So What Wednesday. 












So what if......
  • I quit taking my antibiotics before I finished them.  I mean... did you SEE those horse pills in my last blog???
  • I booked my hair appointments from now til the end of the year.  I refuse to go to Thanksgiving or Christmas with 2 inch roots....
  • I quit with Halloween this year.  I mean... I'm 26.  Time to stop wasting money on costumes and dressing like a hooker.  
  • That last statement officially means I'm getting old.  Sigh....
  • I'm already planning Christmas parties at my house.  Um, hello.  There's only 96 shopping days left.  Better get a move on!!!
  • I think some stuff on Pinterest is effing GENIUS.  It seriously makes me mad that I'm not clever enough to come up with that crap.
  • Other stuff on Pinterest is a joke.  I mean... really.  When are you ever going to fill a truck bed with blankets and go stargazing.  Seriously people, I have crap to get done.  Like that stupid yarn wreath I've been looking at making for 3 months.
  • I say I'm going to get ahead and do my homework so I don't have to wait til the last minute.  Then I procrastinate and wait til the last minute to do my homework.  Never.  Ending.  Cycle.
  • Just because I'm on a diet, I've been craving sweets.  I never crave sweets.  The devil is involved here somewhere.
What do you say So What to this week?  Head on over and link up with Shannon.  

No comments:

Post a Comment