Wednesday, March 7, 2012

SO What Wednesday!

I was reading Shelli's post about So What Wednesday that she got from Shannon's blog. I love the idea. Maybe it'll help me get some stuff off my chest.



**SO WHAT if I'm in a bad mood today. I reserve the right to take a "bad mood" day and not want to deal with people in general. Bite me. I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.

**SO WHAT if since I'm having a bad day, I needed lunch with my madre and a Shamrock Shake to make me feel a little better.

**SO WHAT if I can't bring myself to start a diet. I know I need to, I just don't want to right now. I've got too many other things to worry about. Someday the want and need will coincide with one another.... someday....

**SO WHAT if I keep saying I'm going to sew something and haven't done it yet. There's always tomorrow.

**SO WHAT if I've suddenly found myself obsessed with another book series. The Hunger Games has really gotten me hooked! Can't wait for March 23rd!

**SO WHAT if its nice outside?!?! My freaking allergies are on overload. Anybody found a way to remove the sinus cavity yet?!?!?!

**SO WHAT if you don't have anywhere you need to get to quickly. I DO! Get out of my way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**SO WHAT if I'm not as successful, make as much money, have the perfect looks, huge house, nice car.... blah blah blah as you are. I'm twice as happy. :)

That's all for now. I'll definitely be back to gripe some more next Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Well okay....glad you got that off your chest....glad I could be there for the Shamrock Shake!! Love you baby girl...God never promised us a life without problems....He promised to be with us through the problems. Give it to him and let it go. Look for the rainbow(blessings) after the storm. Love you both!! Mom

    ReplyDelete