Thursday, October 16, 2014

Thankful Thursday



Thankful Thursday...

This has just been a weird week.  The past two days specifically.  Like nothing has made sense and its like I’m watching my life movie from outside my body.  (I SWEAR I don’t need to be medicated.)

Anyways.  There’s a lot to be thankful for this week!!!

My pop’s birthday was this week.  I’m thankful to have him for another year!!  My parents are incredible people.  I was surely blessed when I was put with them.  After my dad’s awful motorcycle wreck last year, I’m more thankful than ever to have him still.  


I’m thankful that I like to sew.  Or crochet.  Or that I have hobbies in general.  Because the Walking Dead came back on this week and that’s a guaranteed hour of me not being in front of the TV.  Last season, I was watching through my fingers covering my eyes.  And I kinda enjoyed it… But it gives me insane anxiety.  Sewing keeps my heart rate at a manageable level.






Some days… when we can afford a few extras and things we want, but don’t NEED, I’m thankful.  It doesn’t happen often.  But this past week or so, things haven’t been as tight as they’ve been in the past.  And that eases my mind.  I’m nowhere near loaded, but I have ENOUGH.  And enough is all I need. (photo below from Etsy.)


My husband.  How, in God’s name, has it been a year of marriage already?  Our anniversary is Sunday.  One. Whole. Year.  With the same last name.  As a husband and wife.  Contractually tied together by law.  And its been successful.  Like the best year of my life.  And that’s no exaggeration.  I’m thankful for this man God gave me.  He’s more than I deserve.  I hope this next year is even better. 


No comments:

Post a Comment